Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Wednesday, May 07, 2003
 
I can't remember exactly when it started. It was probably around the time the mainstream press started going on and on about "what did he/they know?" and "when did they know it?" I got curious--way beyond the curiousness of the current O.J./Chandra/Laci news cycle. That's when I started my own search to understand as best I can what and when he/they knew. I believe that he/they knew before, during, and after. The PNAC document pretty much lays it out. Pax Americana. In order for the Pax to be set in motion, a catastrophic event had to take place; otherwise the American people would never allow this kind of imperialism. Then there were the lies. How many times were we told, "We thought they might highjack planes, but we never thought they would use them as missiles". They had known since 1995. They had no idea this was going to happen, yet within 24 hours they knew who all 19 highjackers were. I don't know what the truth is, but I don't believe much that comes out of this, ahem, "administration's" mouth. So, along this path to discovery, I have stumbled across many interesting reads. Along the way, I will try to dig these back up and post them here for your perusal. I now understand that the "american people" no longer--and probably never did--run this country. To watch the major news channels is a waste of time. I get my information from the Internet almost exclusively. I still watch a few minutes of TV news here and there just to see what is being fed to the cattle. The name I chose for this site hopefully is obvious. To say nothing is to say that you agree with what is happening. I do not agree with what is happening.

Mr. Perle is in trouble again. For those not familiar with Mr. Perle he was forced to resign as head of the Defense Policy Board recently becuase of conflict of interest. He stayed on the board, and seems to have stayed in conflict.

There still is a Democrat in the Senate. Sen. Byrd's remarks about the Prez.

Everything on Comon Dreams is good today. Budget Chief quitting amid (Gasp!) SEC scandal. Halliburton and much, much, more. One of my favorite things on this site is Ari & I.

Looking for an alternative in talk radio. Listen to Mike Malloy. I will put a link up for him. I listen to his archive because he is on from 9 p.m. to Midnight.

I had to add Letterman's WMD Top Ten. At the bottom look at the Top Ten Xtra as well.

Added some new links today. More to come.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger