Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003
 
Some days are better than others. From a news standpoint, today looks like a pretty good one. I have not seen a flood of negative news like this about the (mis)administration ever. I received all of these in one e-mail.

White House 'warned over Iraq claim'.

IAEA Letter Raises New Questions about Administration Use of Forged Iraqi Evidence.

Democrats renew calls for probe over flawed Iraq intelligence.

Court Rejects Bid to Stop Cheney Lawsuit.

Crash caused Lynch's 'horrific injuries'.

9/11 Commission Says U.S. Agencies Slow Its Inquiry.

MoD report pours scorn on evidence for Iraqi weapons.

DIXIE CHICKS STAR IN SENATE RADIO CONSOLIDATION HEARING.

Of course I know this is only one day and that tomorrow everything could change. But still, it is nice to see.

I was watching C-SPAN last night and saw Prime Minister Tony Blair being grilled before a committee. It was very interesting to watch the back and forth between him and the ministers. But as I'm sitting there watching that, I'm trying to imagine our pResident before a committee in his shirt sleeves getting grilled like that. I'll tell you this: it sure was funny scene in my mind's eye.

This is just too funny: Bush on the board not worth much, says Carlyle founder. That's our MBA president he's talking about.

Wow! Bush's War Against Evil .

A little background: Lessons of History in Iraq.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger