Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Monday, August 25, 2003
 
I'm Back!!!

On August 5th my wife gave birth to our second child, Grace Ann. Since then I have not had much time to spend scouring the internet for articles to link to the blog. I was lucky to get an hour or so 3 or 4 days a week. I, unfortunately, was getting much of my news from the TV. It reinforced what I already knew, that what you get on TV is much different from what is on the internet. Not much changed over the three week span. I shouldn't be surprised, it was only three weeks.

More dead (many different coutries soldiers as well as others), more lies exposed [HERE] [HERE].

Here is the transcript from a public panel hosted by Congressman Jay Inslee (D-WA), on the intelligence problems?!

I think the best thing that I came across the whole time I was gone was Al Gore's speech at Moveon.org on August 7th. You've probably already seen it but if you haven't read it.

I thought these guys had been destroyed? Taliban fighters killed in Afghanistan.

Soctt Ritter on WMD, A Weapons Cache We'll Never See. Now as you know I'm no conspiracy theorist but do you think Saddam's receipts from Bechtel were in these documents?

Contribute If You Can. Contribute to MoveOn.org's "Defend Democracy" Campaign. Here is the description:
Please help make our "Defend Democracy" ad campaign possible to show Majority Leader Delay and Texas Republican officials that all of America is watching what they are doing. Let's show Texas Governor Rick Perry and Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst that there are political consequences for doing Tom Delay's Congressional dirty work in Texas. Please support our television ad campaign to let all Texans know exactly what their politicians are up to.
Sounds good to me!

This is another one you might already have seen but it is hilarious! Obituary backs 'removal of Bush' Woman 'thought he was a liar'. Here is my favorite quote, "Oh, Bush, he's such a whistle ass!"

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger