Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Friday, August 01, 2003
 
In the coming weeks my families life will be changing. With the birth of our second child, August 5th if not sooner, we will start a new chapter. My wife will no longer work outside the home. Which will change our household structure, we believe making life better for us all. I will be off work for the next three weeks to help with the adjustment. At this time I am being optomistic and hope to post each day, though I'm not sure right now what time of day I will be able to do so. I am also hoping to have some time to work on a few subjects more in depth as well as getting more involved in the political process. I will be checking my e-mail regularly so feel free to contact me.

I cannot stress enough that the only way we can change our current situation is to change our current leadership. Impeachment will not happen with our current Congress so the only way to do this is to vote them out next year. I will probably say this many times until then but it is not only important for you to vote but we each need to get at least 5 people to the polls who currently do not vote.

If things are a little rough on the page for a little while it could be becauase my editor has not looked at it. My wife does that for me. She can take my raw, passioinate words and turn them into something that almost resembles coherent writing and for that I am extemely greatful. This site helps me work through my frustrations about our current situation and hopefully to inform whoever reads this page. Now a few links.

The best American investigative reporter! The only problem is he lives in England, BUSH AND THE SAUDIS SITTIN' IN A TREE . . . KAY EYE ESS ESS EYE EN GEE. An hour long Carlyle Group expose from Palast.

News from the jobs front, JobForJohn.com. This is a great idea, here is the premise:
Hello, thanks for visiting my site, JobforJohn.com. Last Thursday, July 24th I was "downsized" from my job of 3 years at a software company.

Later the same day I heard that President Bush's economic team would be doing a bus tour through Wisconsin and Minnesota this week touting Bush's tax cut and its prosperous economic effects.

"What a bunch of BS. I'd like to give their PR tour a dose of reality," is what I thought. So I packed up the minivan and decided to follow their bus around the countryside and talk to whoever would listen about the real facts--that this economy stinks, and Bush's tax cuts are making it worse.
How can we stand for this? Editorial: Bait and switch / The neocon case for war in Iraq. More of the same, Global Eye -- Snuffed Candles.

One opinion, US Nobel Laureate Slams Bush Gov't as "Worst" in American History .

The corruption, Outrageous Bush Executive Order on Iraq Oil Must Be Investigated.


0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger