Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Monday, September 29, 2003
 
I can't help it but I am getting scared. Do you remember what happened the last time our current President's poll numbers got this low? As I recall planes flew into buildings! So keep one eye to the sky. All hell broke loose over the weekend as far as the Joe Wilson affair goes. Kos has a good synopsis here, Plame Affair Finally Gets Legs. Cheney can't stop. Everyone in the Administration has admitted no link between 9/11 and Saddam but Cheney is still won't give it a rest, Iraq, 9/11 Still Linked By Cheney. I guess he's been telling the same lie for so long that he can't stop now.

So where did all the pre-war insider intelligence come from? Well check this out, Agency Belittles Information Given by Iraq Defectors. Here is an excerpt:
In addition, several Iraqi defectors introduced to American intelligence agents by the exile organization and its leader, Ahmad Chalabi, invented or exaggerated their credentials as people with direct knowledge of the Iraqi government and its suspected unconventional weapons program, the officials said.
Now do you believe the people in the administration are stupid or liars? Those are the only two options. I choose liars.

It also appears that the Diebold jig is up, Spotlight Returns to Diebold Voting Machines. What in the hell is going on? Why is all of this coming out a one time. I have not been able to figure this out yet. I'd like to think good thoughts. That my fellow Americans are starting to wake up. I hope that is the case. Remember it can all be turned around with life threatening fear. Which can only be appropriately ramped up by mass death. That might be a little harsh, I'm sorry, but it needed to be said.

A good Newsweek article, The Unbuilding of Iraq.


0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger