Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Thursday, September 11, 2003
 
I caught a glimpse of a little 9/11-- I don't know what to call it-- a look back. Now when I think about it and look back I still have to tell myself again that "MY" government at the least allowed this to happen. So when I hear about a new bin Laden tape it makes me wonder why now and who put this out. My wife always tells me that if I had watched the X-Files I would be much worse. I don't want to believe that my government allowed a CIA trained terrorist organization (Al Qaeda) to perform these acts so they could bring on unending war but I can't help it. The more I read and learn about what we have done to other countries [LINK] the more I know that this was not just 19 guys who got on planes with box cutters and flew these planes after learning at flight schools in Florida. (See the FDR quote above). Once I looked into PNAC, Peak Oil, the history of the Bush family and began to understand that 9/11 was needed to set us on our current course it urged me to go make sense of this. (If you want some quick insight into where 9/11 fits into history read this book, Dreaming War, by Gore Vidal).

I know I write about this topic quite a bit but I feel this is the "Big Lie" that most Americans have accepted. It is hard not to accept because it is not refuted in anyway by the mainstream media. The "Big Lie" explains why there has been no serious questioning of our government on why 9/11 happened. One would think that the worst terrorist attack ever carried out on American soil would be investigated more intensely than the space shuttle blowing up. If you believe the current explanation I am happy for you, now go back to sleep. If not, do a Google search on "9/11 stand down", "Bush knew", or anything else that comes to mind. (WARNING: Once you start you may not be able to stop.)

I cannot stomach the incessant, "Are we safer than we were two years ago" and "Could this happen again", in light of what I believe. Those questions cannot be correctly answered until we know why 9/11 happened. Therefore until that happens the answer to those two questions are, no and more that likely.

I think this person is reading my mind, WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANSWERS TO THESE 9/11 QUESTIONS?

A MUST READ Statement on the Second Anniversary of 9/11, from September Eleventh Families For Peaceful Tomorrows.

The Buzzflash 9/11 Perspectives Page.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger