Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Monday, February 02, 2004
 
I am going to Houston for the rest of the week. I will probably not post here until next Monday, (2/9/04). I say probably but you never know. I will be taking my laptop with me and if I have some free time and/or something big happens I will try and jump on and put in a few cents worth. On Friday I saw where Bush said about the whole Iraq/WMD/Intelligence thing that he wants "all the facts". I thought I had heard that before so today I did a Google search on Bush, i want all the facts. It seems he has said this before about 9/11 and the Plame Affair at the least and we still don't know the facts about either one of those. I seriously doubt that a Presidential Commission with all its members being appointed by this President will find anything worth knowing.

One More on the Office of Special Plans
Calling Dubya to Book on Neocon Lies
Like the main character in Christopher Nolan's noir film Memento, members of the House and Senate intelligence committees seem to have lost their short-term memory.
They can't remember who exactly peddled Bush's lies about Saddam's illusory weapons of mass destruction.


Here is Kurt Nimmo's blog.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger