Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
I love trying to guess what is going to happen next. I've been thinking for a while that Cheney will not be on the ticket for 2004. It is unlikely though for the Bushies to outright can someone who was such an integral player. I happened to mention to my wife that I think he no longer be alive come election day. Now I'm not going to speculate as to what the autopsy report would show the cause of death to be but it sure would be convenient for the administration. Today I see this. Scroll down to Doozie slips through Net. Now I'm no conspiracy theorist but...

And now another installment of Shallow Throat
Shallow Throat to Dems: "One Chance, Don't Blow It"
The high-ranking GOP mole -- formerly inside the White House and now in another government agency -- had talked with me numerous times over the past year and a half. To be sure, there was apprehension expressed on those occasions, about the possibility of Bush operatives seeing us in conversation, but nothing like this fright.

"So why are you taking chances now by meeting me?" I asked.

"Because the seeds of self-destruction finally are sprouting in the Bush Administration," ST said, "and I don't want you and your liberal friends to blow it and give these guys the opportunity to hang on to power.

"If that happens, we're all in deep, deep trouble -- continued imperialism abroad, more militarist police-state actions at home, further shredding of the Constitution, larger federal deficits and their debilitating effects on the economy, millions out of work despairing of finding decent jobs, fatal weakening of Medicare and Social Security, the whole ball of wax.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger