Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Friday, June 18, 2004
 
I've written about "it" before. That time when someone realizes "it". "It" finally happened to my wife a couple of weeks ago. She was pretty sure but she still held out hope, in the back of her mind, that "it" wasn't true. The "it" being the fact that her government allowed and/or was in on what happened that day. But then she stumbled onto a website that explained the physics of those two buildings falling. It explained the fact that they probably had explosives in them and that is what caused them to fall the way they did. But back to "it". When that realization comes a person gets very mad and wants to tell the whole world about it. It's a natural urge but it doesn't do much good in the long run. The only way to get it into your own brain that your government was in on 9/11, one way or another, is to go find out for yourself. That is why I have not linked any of the sites my wife found. You know "it's" true, so go find our for yourself. I am not the smartest person in the world but I'm also not the dumbest either. I may not know for sure what happened that day but the one thing I know for sure -- just as in the case of the Warren Commission -- is whatever this commission says happened that day is definitely not what happened!

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger