Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Friday, October 01, 2004
 
"Kerry Smoked Him"
My first initial reaction was, "Kerry Smoked Him". I did what I recommended last night. No pre-debate, no post-debate turn off the TV, a little discussion with the wife and off to bed. I didn't get to see it live, I watched it on tape, but I had seen nor heard nothing about it. I was quite happy with how clear and concise Kerry was and what a contrast that was to Bush's slow and rambling answers. Another thing that I miss in a President and they are supposed to have, Kerry has it and Bush doesn't, is he knows history. When during the discussion about North Korea Kerry mentioned the armistice of 1952 and so many other issues involving North Korea it just made me smile inside. The difference between the two couldn't have been more stark, I thought. Kerry made Bush look like a C student, no offense to any C students out there, of which I was one. But I have to continued learning, unlike the President. You can go to many of the blogs listed on the right especially Daily Kos for the post debate analysis.

Posting will be light today. I am home with my daughters for the next two days while my wife and a friend or hers put on a charity garage sale. It's for Lisa's Hope Chest. She is a very special lady and she runs a clothes closet primarily but it is so much more. She teaches life skills to help people get back on their feet after a bad life experience. Check it out and also donate if you can, doesn't have to be money, she will take all the used clothes you want to get rid of as well.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger