Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
Where I was yesterday and where we are now
Yesterday I worked my precincts polling place. That's why I didn't blog yesterday. I have done that now in the last two general elections and the primary this year. It's fun to watch the people that come in to vote.

Now to the election. It looks like my prediction was a little optimistic. Maybe. The one thing is this race is not over yet. I think the key is that this time we are going to count all the votes. Look at this recent post from dkos. I was wiped out when I got home last night and went to bed about 11;30 am and nothing was decided at that time. One thing I thought was interesting last night was the way the media I was watching (MSNBC and CNN) kept saying how Bush was debunking the exit polls. Why? They are trying to discredit the exit polls because if the exit polls are to be believed than there is something wrong with the election results. More on the exit polls. But MSNBC kept putting out their exit polling on issues that turned the election as gospel. Hmmm.

Also Remember and don't ever forget you cannot steal an election that isn't close. And the first defense of a good thief is a quick getaway. So whoever wants this over with quick may just not want any light shined on the situation. The other thing is that if Bush did win Ohio than that is fine. Let's just count all the votes and make sure this time. If Bush get's a second term he will be better off if he is legitimately elected this time. What's eleven days in the grand scheme of things.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger