Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004
 
My morning drive
I am really in a bad place these days when I commute to and from work. I used to sports radio. But it's all owned by Clear Channel and had to stop that. So are most of the music stations so that's out of the question. I do have one local radio host, he calls himself a Libertarian, and occasionally has a topic worth listening to. Other than that it's NPR. I have been slowly souring on NPR. They still have a few actual news stories every once in a while. But this morning the two stories I heard were crap. One was on Former Lawmakers Turn to Lobbying and the other was an interview with the Dr. Death, a.k.a Richard Perle: Defending Rumsfeld's Record. If you have time go listen and you will come to the realization that I did, It's time to get Sirius.

0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger