Silence is Consent

If you don't speak up you accept what is happening. This site was born out of the mainstream media's inability to cover the news. I am just an American cititzen trying to spread the word in the era of FCC consolidation, post 9/11 Patriot Act hysteria, hackable voting machines and war without end. I rant and post news items I perceive to be relevant to our current situation.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
- Thomas Jefferson

Social Security is not broken and therefore does not need to be fixed

So Called Social Security Crisis (SCSSC)

Comments, questions, corrections, rebuttals are always welcome.

Monday, February 14, 2005
 
The New Chair
I am very happy to Have Howard Dean as the Chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The reasons I like him is because he is not afraid to say what he means and in a party chair I don't think they have to parse their words as much. His job is to rally the troops. I also think another attribute that he has is that he already has a grassroots organization in place which gives him and the party a good base to start from. Another quality that he has is that he is frugal. I remember when he was still in the Presidential race the stories going around about how cheap he is. I think having someone who is wise with money in this time and place will be an asset. I also think that those who perceive Dean to be this raging liberal leftist, mostly Republicans and conservatives, will find that to be incorrect. Overall I think Dean was far and away the best choice of those running. I also hope all those who ran will rally to help this chair. I would really love to see many of them involved like Simon Rosenberg, Donnie Fowler and Wellington Webb. All of us need to get/stay involved as well. Write a letter to the editor, get involved locally and you can also contribute financially, see below. I believe the future is bright with our new leader but we all need to help in any way we can.


Contribution amount:
$





0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger